When control over the content going into your customer communications is an issue, Rapid Content Manager is your solution.
Rapid Content is a web-based change management tool that allows users to dynamically control the content in specified regions of print, electronic and portal-based communications. Document content, insertion rules, template management and proofing all occur based on the schedule of your business needs – whether the document will be delivered in print or electronically.
Features of Rapid Content
Rapid Content includes four submodules: Resource Manager, Rules Manager, Template Manager and Proofing Manager.
The Resource Manager enables users to upload text, images and other resources and identify those resources as available for use in any document at any time.
The Resource Manager module provides:
- Resource creation by file upload
- Resource creation by manual input of text
- User selection of which resources to make available for use
- Resource version histories for auditing purposes
- Resource ID using various elements
- User confirmation of new and changed resources
The Rules Manager enables users to construct rules and set conditions that control when and where a resource is used in a specific print and/or electronic document.
The Rules Manager includes:
- Creation of rules/conditions that control resource use
- Rules search interface
- Rule version histories for auditing purposes
- Rule ID using various data like name, description, file type, etc.
- User confirmation of new and changed rules
The Template module enables the composition of customized versions of an existing template. It also supports the convergence of resources and rules in a template version to compose a specific document type for a specific set of customers.
The Template Manager module provides:
- Creation of template versions based on existing templates
- Template search interface
- Template version histories for template management and auditing purposes
- Template ID using various data like name, description, file type, etc.
- User confirmation of new and changed templates.
The Proofing module enables testing of new document templates to ensure that rules and resources are implemented as intended.
The Proofing Manager includes:
- Test composition using preloaded test data
- Dynamic status indication of test results
- Approval and rejection of template versions
- ID of test initiator and other data such as test date, approval date, rejection date, etc.
- Viewing of test communication output
- Activation of template version (promotion of template version into the production environment)
Benefits of Rapid Content
Improved customer retention & loyalty. Greatly improve the customer experience through targeted marketing messages. Easy-to-use interface. Create and assign predefined roles for your internal stakeholders and users.
Multi-language support. Documents can be deployed in multiple languages based on your customers’ requirements.