Regulatory compliance can be an expensive headache. Requirements change frequently, and, in a typical enterprise, must be implemented across many systems. It’s difficult to know the scope of the problem, let alone keep pace. Typically when a business user needs to change a document or template, they submit a request to IT – and studies show that it can take anywhere from three weeks to never fulfill those requests. One missed compliance requirement deadline can quickly turn into a very costly misstep.
The solution? Accelerate the regulatory compliance process by streamlining document changes with CEDAR’s Rapid Compliance™.
- Enabling business users to make changes to global text, documents, letters, and forms
- Supporting business user changes through self-managed proofing, review, and approval
- Providing the ability to inventory or search all content currently in use
- Self-manage approval rights, notifications, and user roles
See CEDAR’s RAPID Product Suite in Action
See how CEDAR implemented its Rapid Letters™ and Rapid Content™ tool for a leading online bank that needed to rebrand all of its documents, statements, and letters
within 6 months.
The challenges our client faced included:
- Limited ability for rapid change with current core systems
- No consistency to letter templates because they were managed in MS Word
- Printed documents did not comply with the new brand’s requirements for user-friendly online experience
- No electronic delivery capabilities