The Test Engineer will be responsible for pre-release testing and certification of company-developed applications deployed in a managed services model. Applications handle high volume, mass-market web services processing.
CEDAR is a leading provider of an innovative generation of powerful Private-Cloud-Based Managed Services solutions for Strategic Document Outsourcing (SDO), Customer Communications Management (CCM), Electronic Invoice Presentment & Payment (EIPP) and Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment (EBPP), reshaping the way companies do business with their customers and partners.
Position Specific Competencies:
- Preparation: Preparation and management of application test plans, test cases, and test data.
- Deployment: Assist in deployment of various products and components.
- Functional Testing: Strong commitment to quality, thorough and complete functional testing of software applications.
- Regression Testing: Planning, structuring, setting up and executing to complete all aspects of complex and extensive regression testing of software applications.
- Certification: Direct testing and certification of the applications before their promotion to production status.
- Deadline-Driven: Ability to work under pressure within aggressive schedules detailed in each release.
- Experience software development testing in a Unix and /or Linux environment w/preferably Unix shell scripting skills
- HTTP/S Web Application load and regression testing tool experience
- Java/C++ application test experience
- Experience with software requirements management tools Experience with SQL language relational database (Oracle, MySQL)
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, or other organizational diagramming tools
- Balance of education and experience sufficient to suggest successful performance in a demanding role
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Never pay a deductible with our Heath Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- 22 days PTO + 8 paid holidays
- Casual dress
- Flexible work hours
- Fun, fast-paced environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- 25 cent snacks
- Free covered parking