CEDAR CX Technologies is a leading provider of an innovative generation of powerful Private-Cloud-Based Managed Services solutions for Customer Communications Management (CCM), and Customer Experience Management (CXM), reshaping the way companies do business with their customers and partners.
The Systems Engineer is responsible for deploying CEDAR’s automation tools. Our automation tools are integrated throughout the technical builds designed by our Development & IT Operations departments. The Systems Engineer makes our company more efficient.
Position Specific Competencies:
Deployment Automation Solutions Development and Testing: Develop and test CEDAR deployment automation solutions; adhering to change management process.
Build Architecture and Automation: Implement/Support CEDAR Development release build infrastructure. Engineer and architect solutions to meet stakeholders’ needs.
Automation Solutions Knowledge Transfer: Serve as a point person to enable knowledge transfer of CEDAR automation solutions.
Communication & Work Coordination: Effectively exchange information in order to interpret the needs of CEDAR employees, respond to their needs, and achieve satisfaction; teach varying levels of CEDAR’s business, technology, processes & procedures to groups or individuals. Organize and prioritize work, respond to conflicting business needs, and work collaboratively with a group of people to produce CEDAR’s products or services.
Planning Management: Develops and manages integrated project plans for all critical path activities. Engages in short-term as well as long-term planning including contingency plans and ways to maintain focus on key objectives. Finds ways to learn from previous issues and improve processes and tools to make future efforts more efficient, successful, and repeatable.
- Ability to design and maintain deployment processes. A proven track record of tightly managing scope within large and complex projects.
- The ability to foster motivation within technical teams in order to meet and exceed team expectations. Accountable.
- Ability to listen; drive collaboration and product innovation.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience with Ansible automation within a Java and Linux environment.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience with Linux (Red Hat preferred).
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in system programming. (Python preferred).
- Familiarity with Java, XML, HTML, PL/SQL, Spring, SQL, VMware.
- Familiarity with web services (REST preferred).
- Ticket processing experience (Jira preferred).
- IT operations experience monitoring and managing production services & systems.
- Application development experience.
- SDLC implementation experience, particularly in the design and development phases.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering from an accredited college is preferred.
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
> Never pay a deductible in-network with our Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Matching 401k
- 10 vacation days + 5 floating holidays + 7 PTO days + 8 paid holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Fun, fast-paced environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- 25 cent snacks