CEDAR CX Technologies is a leading provider of an innovative generation of powerful Private-Cloud-Based Managed Services solutions for Customer Communications Management (CCM), and Customer Experience Management (CXM), reshaping the way companies do business with their customers and partners. www.cedarcx.com
Our Service Delivery Managers (SDMs) are the main point of client contact on a daily basis to support post-implementation service delivery for our clients. The SDM will work with clients to manage their customer servicing and communication needs, via CEDAR’s comprehensive communication web service platform. SDMs will manage all aspects of the client’s production services which include some if not all of the following areas: daily service quality monitoring, issue determination & resolution, service change request management, campaign management, upsell & cross-sell identification, third-party vendor management, ad-hoc data analysis, plus tracking & reporting. Considerable client contact (including limited travel to client sites) as well as some night and weekend work is necessary.
Position Specific Competencies
- Client Relationship: Serve as the main point of contact between the client, and all internal and external teams.
- Client Support: Understanding of CEDAR service offerings as well as managing daily client product activity.
- Change Management: Manage changes to existing services by documenting requirements, working with internal teams, and confirming that client requirements are met when changes are implemented.
- Issue Resolution: Manage resolution of issues, including troubleshooting, documenting, and escalating the issues to internal teams in order to achieve a prompt and complete resolution to the client’s satisfaction.
- Process Improvement: Provide input to establish Client Services processes and continually seek ways to make existing processes more efficient and effective.
- At least 3 years of experience supporting business clients in one or more of the following: SaaS related activities, Financial Services, Direct Response Campaigns (Creation and Management), and Print Manufacturing & Fulfillment.
- Account, Project, or Program Management experience.
- Demonstrated experience exhibiting situational awareness while managing a team and/or a high profile project.
- Experience creating and documenting detailed client requirements and use-cases.
- Exceptional people skills and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate and foster teamwork with peers and others (internal and external) to provide highly responsive client service (Acts with a sense of urgency).
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with day-to-day client contacts as well as Executive decision-makers.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the client’s industry and their business needs, and relate those needs to the company’s current and future service offerings.
- Extremely detail-oriented personality, with strong decision-making and time management skills.
- Familiarity with XML, SQL, web services, and file transfer service.
- Experience in software testing (QA) and/or managing client UAT testing.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college is required.
- Master’s degree a plus.
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Never pay a deductible with our Heath Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Matching 401k
- 22 days PTO + 8 paid holidays
- Casual dress
- Flexible work hours
- Fun, fast-paced environment
- Many opportunities for advancement
- 25 cent snacks
- Free covered parking