CEDAR CX Technologies is a leading provider of an innovative generation of powerful Private-Cloud-Based Managed Services solutions for Customer Communications Management (CCM), and Customer Experience Management (CXM), reshaping the way companies do business with their customers and partners.
Our Technical Delivery Managers are CEDAR product experts. We are looking for a Senior Technical Delivery Manager who will work closely with CEDAR’s internal teams & customers to integrate our CCM solutions successfully within our client environments.
Position Specific Competencies:
Client Communications: Work together with the CEDAR PMO to identify requirements, goals, budgets, and timelines. The Senior Technical Delivery Manager will primarily work with the clients’ technical teams to guide clients with technical approaches and help solve technical problems.
Requirements Analysis & Management:
- Work with the CEDAR PMO and client business to understand the deployment requirements (BRD) and then process and translate those requirements (BRD) into technical requirements to create in the form of epics, stories, and tasks. Interact with CEDAR’s operations and development teams to convey technical requirements
- Assist in analyzing and understanding the scope of client implementation projects and identify product gaps and constraints
- Involved in the development and testing for deployment(s) solution, and the transition of the solution into production. Create deployment+ sprint plans, and effectively communicate to upper management about deployment status, issues, risks, plans, etc.
- Assist in optimizing the delivery processes by creating reusable EPICs and stories. Liaise between development and QA teams
Design & Documentation: Prepare technical specification documents, data flow diagrams, sequence diagrams, API documentation using CEDAR’s standard tools (e.g., Confluence, JIRA). Use CEDAR internal tools to setup metadata, letter templates, configure data mappings, and configure APIs, required for new implementations
Data Analysis: Perform data analysis and define data mappings with the project Business Analyst.
Product Knowledge: Gain an in-depth feature-level understanding of CEDAR’s platform capabilities.
Troubleshooting: Perform preliminary troubleshooting and work with respective component owners to resolve the technical issues.
Production Support: Provide support during end-user training until Go-Live.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience leading end-to-end Software Delivery Management and Solution Architecture for large projects
- Experience using and testing RESTful APIs
- Strong project management skills in a highly technical environment. Understanding of the software development/product lifecycle, and methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall)
- Proficient with software project management tools (Jira or comparable) used to track and manage project activities and progress
- Proven track record of successful delivery
- Proactively identify scope, issues, and people problems and provide well-thought-out solutions to tackle them
- Strong interpersonal skills needed to work with cross-functional team members
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects to completion
- Ability to travel to clients approximately 10% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering from an accredited college is preferred.
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
> Never pay a deductible in-network with our Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Matching 401k
- 10 vacation days + 5 floating holidays + 7 PTO days + 8 paid holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Fun, fast-paced environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- 25 cent snacks