CEDAR CX Technologies is a leading provider of an innovative generation of powerful Private-Cloud-Based Managed Services solutions for Customer Communications Management (CCM), and Customer Experience Management (CXM), reshaping the way companies do business with their customers and partners.
The Relationship Manager will maintain and expand strategic account relationships with important CEDAR clients. Assigned to three to five named clients, the Relationship Manager will be responsible for building relationships at multiple levels, socializing the CEDAR value proposition, ensuring contractual obligations, understanding client objectives, reporting on account activity, and driving towards CEDAR’s strategic account objectives. The Relationship Manager plays a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty through ensuring exceptional customer service and realization of the significant value of the CEDAR services.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Build Relationships with Key Stakeholders: Build and nurture relationships with client stakeholders at multiple levels to promote advocacy and reference-ability for CEDAR.
- Build Customer Satisfaction: Work with clients and engagement teams to anticipate project risks, resolve issues, consistently meet deadlines, and achieve 100% client satisfaction.
- Ensure Contract Governance: Manage client expectations to comply with contracted deliverables, scope, processes, volumes, pricing, and Service Level Agreements.
- Lead Account Reviews: Facilitate recurring internal and external account reviews to review account activity, issues, and progress towards objectives.
- Ensure Correct Invoicing: Understand contractual pricing and review invoices before they are delivered to clients to ensure their accuracy.
- Manage Client Flight-Plans: Facilitate proper intake, tracking, and management of all client-requested changes and prioritized enhancements.
- Build Client Enhancements Roadmap: Observes and gathers feedback from client stakeholders to help inform platform enhancements that will improve customer satisfaction, ensure retention, and expand CEDAR services.
- Serve as Initial Escalation Point: Participate in necessary calls/meetings with the client on escalating issues and help to support operations and delivery team resources manage communications during these events.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in account management, vendor management, or service delivery; supporting financial services clients with a Managed Services, SAAS, or Software Solutions company.
- Experience managing enterprise-level clients with high service level expectations
- Demonstrated ability to build trust, resolve issues and proactively problem-solve for our clients
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to clients on calls, through email, and face-to-face
- Experience presenting successfully to executive level stakeholder groups
- Working knowledge of software development, testing, change management, and project management
- Ability to work in a demanding and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to travel to clients approximately 25 – 50% of the time
- Proficiency in using MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Preferable experience also with JIRA
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college required.
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
> Never pay a deductible with our Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Matching 401k
- 15 vacation days + 7 PTO days + 6 paid holidays
- Casual dress
- Flexible work hours
- Fun, fast-paced environment
- Many opportunities for advancement
- 25 cent snacks
- Free covered parking