CEDAR is currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager with a solid history of implementing complex solutions for a services provider. The Project Manager is responsible for documenting, planning, managing, and successfully implementing applications within scope, schedule, and budget. The Project Manager is involved from the initial sales cycle through requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and implementation. The Project Manager is responsible for managing expectations to ensure a successful delivery for all stakeholders.
CEDAR is a leading provider of an innovative generation of powerful Private-Cloud-Based Managed Services solutions for Strategic Document Outsourcing (SDO), Customer Communications Management (CCM), Electronic Invoice Presentment & Payment (EIPP) and Electronic Bill Presentment & Payment (EBPP), reshaping the way companies do business with their customers and partners.
Position Specific Competencies
- Scope Management: Defines and manages to the scope established in a Statement of Work, Business Requirements and/or change requests and effectively handles changes through a defined process to assess impact and cost.
- Relationship Management: Provides support to internal managers and leaders for cross-departmental or external coordination. Partners with product leaders to manage resources and maintain accountability. Builds and manages relationships with client stakeholders in order to understand business objectives while setting and adjusting expectations.
- Planning Management: Develops and manages integrated project plans for all critical path activities. Engages in short-term as well as long-term planning including contingency plans and ways to maintain focus on key objectives. Finds ways to learn from previous issues and improve processes and tools to make future efforts more efficient, successful, and repeatable.
- Risk Management: Identify, analyze, and respond to risks over the course of the project; minimizing the consequences of adverse events and maximizing the results of positive events.
- Acceptance Testing: Assist with defining use cases to develop test cases and success metrics. Track the customer acceptance testing, including punch list resolution, change management, and final client approval.
- Documentation: Creates reports, presentations, diagrams and documentation that communicates activity, processes, resource allocation and other information in a clear and concise manner.
- 5+ years of external customer-facing project management experience preferably within a managed services environment.
- 5+ years of experience in managing large, diverse, cross-functional teams in leading IT development projects with demonstrated success in meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven track record of account management experience with excellent communication skills.
- Proven track record of tightly managing scope within large and complex projects.
- Proven track record of pre-sales support and business process consulting.
- Ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet client expectations.
- Ability to listen and drive collaboration and product innovation.
- Ability to travel.
- PMP Certification
- Experience with project planning tools such as Microsoft Project
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Experience with project task tracking tools such as SalesForce, Jira, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or Information Technology
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Never pay a deductible with our Heath Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- 22 days PTO + 8 paid holidays
- Casual dress
- Flexible work hours
- Fun, fast-paced environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- 25 cent snacks
- Free covered parking