CEDAR CX Technologies is a leading provider of powerful Private-Cloud-Based Managed Services solutions for Customer Communications Management (CCM). We help large financial institutions and insurance companies reshape the way they communicate with their customers and partners.
The Director of Infrastructure Operations is responsible for all customer-facing and internal infrastructure within CEDAR, as well as any 3rd party technology providers on which CEDAR depends to provide services. This includes responsibilities over servers, operating systems, networks, storage, supporting services, corporate IT, and data centers (Atlanta & Phoenix). The business processes supported include corporate IT, development environments, and all QA/testing environments.
The Director of Infrastructure Operations will also be responsible for implementing and maintaining the following ITIL processes: Service level management, availability management, capacity management, supplier management, change management, asset management, event management, incident management, request fulfillment, and problem management. In order to be successful in this role, the Director must have hands-on experience and have demonstrated senior technical abilities.
- Technical Leadership: Provides leadership and technical oversight for the design, implementation, and management of all security and vendor services/applications in production and non-production environments.
- DR Support: Supports disaster recovery and business continuity efforts in coordination with the company’s risk mitigation goals and DR/BCP policies.
- Maintenance: Ensures that performance, security, redundancy, and recoverability are maintained at a level that meets or exceeds all SLA/QoS targets, industry best practices, and internal standards.
- Planning: Maintains a growth plan for hosted environments that reflect existing customer activity/consumption trends, anticipated new business, and operational overhead.
- Compliance: Designs, implements, and verifies operational processes and procedures are in alignment with PCI and SSAE-16 requirements.
- Computer & Server Management: Desktop/Laptop/Server deployment, support, and management.
- Security, Patch, & Vendor Management: Security/Patch management for desktops, laptops, and servers. Manage third-party software including upgrades and maintenance renewals.
- 10 years’ experience in revenue critical IT Operational environments.
- 4 years’ experience leading multi-disciplined IT teams.
- 6 years’ experience supporting Unix & Windows systems.
- 6 years’ experience supporting a SAN environment.
- 6 years’ experience supporting Oracle RDBMS.
- Direct experience in cloud hosting services migration. Experience in documenting and explaining cloud computing infrastructure solution architectures.
- Must have experience managing and participating in the migration of data centers.
- Must include experience in a SAS-70, SSAE-16, or PCI governed environments.
- Experience with performance management and capacity planning.
- Experience with implementing and maintaining enterprise backup systems.
- Experience with implementing and maintaining enterprise monitoring/management.
- Management experience in delivery of cloud computing (hybrid, public, community, and private) based solutions.
- ITIL v3 certified – Foundation at a minimum; experience implementing and managing ITIL processes
- Enterprise datacenter management (PME).
- Geographically distributed service management.
- B2C High-volume portal/web services management.
- HPC architecture and tuning experience.
- Programming experience (Python, PHP, Java).
- Data warehouse/BI experience.
- Oracle RDMS.
- Email Deliverability/ReturnPath.
- Technical or security management certifications (CISSP, CISM, etc.)
- Balance of education and experience sufficient to suggest successful performance in a demanding high-visibility role.
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
> Never pay a deductible in-network with our Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Matching 401k
- 10 vacation days + 5 floating holidays + 7 PTO days + 8 paid holidays
- Flexible work hours
- Fun, fast-paced environment
- Opportunities for advancement