CEDAR CX Technologies is a leading provider of an innovative generation of powerful Private-Cloud-Based Managed Services solutions for Customer Communications Management (CCM), and Customer Experience Management (CXM), reshaping the way companies do business with their customers and partners.
This position will work, autonomously and collaboratively, on analysis, data management, execution, testing, and implementation support of the environments used for final user acceptance, testing the CEDAR software products.
The Client Assurance Engineer will plan and execute requirement-gathering sessions, translate functional specifications into technical specifications, and the development of detailed testing plans to ensure defect-free builds and release into all affected systems.
Previous experience in the design and development of detailed test plans and environments ensuring defect-free builds of software modules with a vision for improvement is a huge plus.
Position Specific Competencies
- Certification: UAT Certification – Manage certifying all code updates visible to, and coordinating with, the client during UAT to ensure client compliance with acceptance test plans.
- Deadline-Driven: Ability to work under pressure within aggressive schedules detailed in each release.
- Deployment: UAT Client Site Management – Manage the client UAT environment for implementations including coordinating code updates with clients, managing QA sync, and providing user access.
- Functional Testing: Strong commitment to quality, thorough, and complete functional testing of software applications.
- Preparation: Preparation and management of application test plans, test cases, and test data.
- Regression Testing: UAT Management – Managing UAT for client implementations including PM coordination, test status meetings with client test teams, and managing all UAT related documentation.
- Understanding of data analysis, formatting, and mapping
- Demonstrable experience with XML markup and data structures & schemas
- Understand data element formats and mapping of elements and attributes
- Demonstrable ability to navigate through complex data and XML schemas
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and manipulate complex data structures and frameworks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to work with unstructured data (Experience with Commercial Business Processes and their associated documents. e.g. Statements, Invoices, Billing, Insurance (Life & Auto) Policies, Letters, Bills, EOB, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to test integration with print operations
- Knowledge of databases and the execution of simple queries
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills
- Motivated and self-starter
- Able to work and learn independently
- Able to interact with clients, manage test status meetings, travel to client sites (10%)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
CEDAR Technical Stack:
- Frameworks: Spring, Spring boot, mybatis, JMX, JSP, JSF
- Middleware: JMS, KAFKA
- IDE: Eclipse, Netbeans
- Automation: Selenium, Jenkins, qTest, Ansible, Sonar
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, MacOS
- Storage: EMC VNX, Oracle ZFS
- Servers: Tomcat, Glassfish, Nginx
- Web Services: SOAP, REST
- Network: Cisco, TCP/IP, WebSockets
- Library: Jquery
- Additional Tools: HP Exstream, AJAX, Jira
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Never pay a deductible with our Heath Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Matching 401k
- 22 days PTO + 8 paid holidays
- Casual dress
- Flexible work hours
- Fun, fast-paced environment
- Many opportunities for advancement
- 25 cent snacks
- Free covered parking