CEDAR CX Technologies is a leading provider of an innovative generation of powerful Private-Cloud-Based Managed Services solutions for Customer Communications Management (CCM), and Customer Experience Management (CXM), reshaping the way companies do business with their customers and partners. The Test Engineer will be responsible for pre-release testing and certification of company-developed applications deployed in a managed services model. Applications handle high-volume, mass-market web services processing.
Position Specific Competencies
- Preparation: Preparation and management of application test plans, test cases, and test data including the documentation of test cases in qTest.
- Deployment: Assist in deployment of various products and components.
- Functional Testing: Thorough and complete functional testing of software applications via the execution of documented test cases.
- Regression Testing: Planning, structuring, setting up, and executing to complete all aspects of complex and extensive regression testing of software applications.
- Certification: Direct testing and certification of the applications before their promotion to production status.
- Deadline Driven: Ability to work under pressure within aggressive schedules detailed in each release.
- Experience software development testing in a Unix and /or Linux environment w/preferably Unix shell scripting skills
- HTTP/S Web Application load and regression testing tool experience
- Java/C++ application test experience
- Experience with software requirements management tools
- Experience with SQL language relational database (Oracle, MySQL)
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio or other organizational diagramming tools
- Balance of education and experience sufficient to suggest successful performance in a demanding role.
CEDAR Technical Stack:
Frameworks: Spring, Spring boot, mybatis, JMX, JSP, JSF
Middleware: JMS, KAFKA
IDE: Eclipse, Netbeans
Automation: Selenium, Jenkins, qTest, Ansible, Sonar
Databases: Oracle, MySQL
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, MacOS
Storage: EMC VNX, Oracle ZFS
Servers: Tomcat, Glassfish, Nginx
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Network: Cisco, TCP/IP, WebSockets
Additional Tools: HP Exstream, AJAX, Jira
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Never pay a deductible with our Heath Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- Matching 401k
- 22 days PTO + 8 paid holidays
- Casual dress
- Flexible work hours
- Fun, fast-paced environment
- Many opportunities for advancement
- 25 cent snacks
- Free covered parking