CEDAR is a leading provider of an innovative generation of powerful Private-Cloud-Based Managed Services solutions for Customer Communications Management (CCM), and Customer Experience Management (CXM), reshaping the way companies do business with their customers and partners.
We are seeking a Consumer UX Analyst that will work on the Product Management team to help define the state-of-the-art Customer Experience (CX) capabilities our clients need from us.
- Develops and maintains best practice overviews of what all of our clients are doing with regard to the consumer communications we are providing.
- Ensure that the configuration of all of our demo and implementation settings conform to the best practices based on the tools listed above.
- Research the cutting edge customer experience technologies and practices in the marketplace in order to provide strategic product and marketing guidance.
- Work with Product team and clients to define the roadmap of capabilities required by the next generation CX
- Interacts with development teams to communicate the expectations and requirements for next-generation CX services
- Understanding of modern email marketing practices, capabilities, and expectations
- Understanding of modern SMS-based communication practices, capabilities, and expectations
- Understanding of modern social media communication practices, capabilities, and expectations
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Energy & initiative – self-starter capable of independent work
- Hands-on experience with consumer email, SMS and social media marketing
- Hands-on experience with consumer marketing personalization, decisioning or AI technologies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Never pay a deductible with our Heath Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
- 22 days PTO + 8 paid holidays
- Casual dress
- Flexible work hours
- Fun, fast-paced environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- 25 cent snacks
- Free covered parking